We ask for your patience while our store is under construction. Once completed, we will carry the best in MCERC apparel, prints, artwork, and field gear! In the meantime, however, we’re VERY excited to announce the upcoming First Annual ‘MCERC Donation Campaign for Sand Dollars’ 2019! We will be releasing dates and official rules soon, but some of the amazing “thank you” packages we will be giving away to random donors include:
- A trip for two (2) to Puerto Rico with private surfing lessons and a snorkeling trip!
- A hydrophone package from Aquarian Audio
- A package with snorkeling gear, cooler, and hammock’
- Various great packages containing dry bags, rash guards, and even a custom built drone!
See some great photos of the auction items below!
Submitting photos and video footage helps us identify individual whales, and you will be contributing to the greater understanding of humpback whale migration and behavior in the Atlantic Ocean!
- A 501c3 non-profit founded in 2012 and located in Tampa, Florida
- It is MCERC’s mission to promote healthy ecosystems through education and research.
- The MCERC Board of Directors include experts in marine science, information technology, marine policy, marine resources management, and business administration.
- Ongoing field locations include various locations in Florida, Puerto Rico, Turks & Caicos, the Dominican Republic, Cape Cod, Prince Edward Island, and more!
- 100% of your donations through PayPal go directly towards research & educational programs
- We have various programs geared towards college students (both undergraduate & graduate), as well as volunteer and citizen science programs
Upcoming Auction Items: First Annual “Donation Campaign for Sand Dollars” 2019