The First Annual ‘MCERC Donation Campaign for Sand Dollars’ 2019 KICKS OFF Sat. Sept. 21 and will run through Oct. 18th, 2019! Head on over to our STORE today and donate for a chance to win some amazing “thank you” packages:
- A trip for two (2) to Puerto Rico with private surfing lessons and a snorkeling trip!
- A hydrophone package from Aquarian Audio
- A package with snorkeling gear, cooler, and hammock’
- Various great packages containing dry bags, rash guards, and even a custom built drone!
Submitting photos and video footage helps us identify individual whales, and you will be contributing to the greater understanding of humpback whale migration and behavior in the Atlantic Ocean!
MCERC T-Shirts are NOW AVAILABLE for pre-order through October 18th! Head over to our STORE today to get yours! Orders will be placed in late October, with shirts to be shipped out in early November.
- A 501c3 non-profit founded in 2012 and located in Tampa, Florida
- It is MCERC’s mission to promote healthy ecosystems through education and research.
- The MCERC Board of Directors include experts in marine science, information technology, marine policy, marine resources management, and business administration.
- Ongoing field locations include various locations in Florida, Puerto Rico, Turks & Caicos, the Dominican Republic, Cape Cod, Prince Edward Island, and more!
- 100% of your donations through PayPal go directly towards research & educational programs
- We have various programs geared towards college students (both undergraduate & graduate), as well as volunteer and citizen science programs
Upcoming Auction Items: First Annual “Donation Campaign for Sand Dollars” 2019