The Marine & Coastal Ecology Research Center was recently featured in SEVENSEAS Marine Conservation & Travel Issue 11, April 2016. Our very own Mithriel MacKay and Cathy Bacon describe the Puerto Rice Humpback Whale Research Project found on page 96.
- Donate to WIN & Order your MCERC Swag Today! September 22, 2019
- Web Store Kickoff & MCERC 2019 Donation Campaign for ‘Sand Dollars’ March 26, 2019
- Summer Courses Now Open for Enrollment! May 1, 2018
- New Job Board! February 6, 2018
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! January 8, 2018
2015 anthropogenic biodiversity birds camp caribbean conservation Course courses dolphin drone ecology environment Field fish Florida foraging humpback humpback whales interns internship invasive species manatee marine biology marine mammal marine mammals marine science MCERC Megaptera novaeangliae nature ornithology outdoors photography Puerto Rico reef research research assistant seagrass snorkeling Turks and Caicos turtle wetlands whale Whales wildlife