With Katharine Hart from the Department of Environment and Coastal Research and Jackie, a marine biologist in Providenciales by our side, MCERC caught, measured and tagged the first turtle ever on Salt Cay Island!
- Web Store Kickoff & MCERC 2019 Donation Campaign for ‘Sand Dollars’ March 26, 2019
- Summer Courses Now Open for Enrollment! May 1, 2018
- New Job Board! February 6, 2018
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! January 8, 2018
- Major website updates!!!! November 22, 2017
2015 anthropogenic biodiversity birds camp caribbean conservation Course courses dolphin drone ecology environment Field fish Florida foraging humpback humpback whales interns internship invasive species manatee marine biology marine mammal marine mammals marine science MCERC Megaptera novaeangliae nature ornithology outdoors photography Puerto Rico reef research research assistant seagrass snorkeling Turks and Caicos turtle wetlands whale Whales wildlife